Velotix is at the forefront of transforming the way enterprises manage data protection and access permissions in an increasingly complex regulatory landscape. Our AI-driven platform empowers organizations to navigate privacy policies, regulations, and compliance seamlessly. By automating policy management and ensuring secure data access, Velotix enables businesses to operate with agility and confidence.
We are looking for a qualified and highly motivated QA Engineer to join our development team. In this role, you will work closely with the product engineers, and be in charge of planning, monitoring and executing the QA efforts in all new features and bug fixes.
Objectives of this Role:
- Design, develop, and execute tests for the new features, as part of our on-going releases
- Report bugs found as part of test execution, assist with reproduction and understanding of the root cause, verify bug fixes provided by R&D team and work together with the relevant stack holders on prioritization.
- Setup the product regression test suite(s)
- Define the scope for test automation
- Develop/Enhance Tools, applications, or processes to improve the quality and test efficiency
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of software testing experience
- Academic degree(s) in Computer Science or equivalent or equivalent military experience
- Experience writing testing documents and knowledge of various testing methodologies
- Experience with manual and automatic testing
- Self-learner and ability to learn new technologies and methodologies in a relatively short time
- Experience with both frontend and backend testing
- Hands-on experience with Linux
- Experience working in scrum methodology
- Knowledge of scripting and a programming language
- Independent, responsible and able to plan and execute
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both Hebrew and English
- Experience with one of the major cloud providers (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Experience with automation framework(s)