Data Protection
Solution for the

DATA ACCESS LIFECYCLE

Welcome to the New Age of Data Access.

Enhanced Data Governance

Organizations need a better way to manage access to their data. In today’s world, slow-moving data access control bottlenecks real-time, data-driven decisions. Velotix is a secure, self-service, holistic data access platform powered by a dynamic AI engine that does all the heavy lifting. It empowers organizations to do more with their data, compliantly.

OUR TECHNOLOGY

Our patented policy enforcement engine is the first to run on Dynamic Policy-Based Access Control (DPBAC):

Data Discoverability
Automated policy maintenance
Fine grained access control

The Velotix Edge

Organizations are only able to access 3% of their data. Velotix removes the barrier to the other 97%.

From Data Anarchy to Data Democracy

Streamline data access across multiple data lakes and warehouses and remove authorization barriers.

FROM CHAOS TO CONTROL

Create, execute, and update strict data controls while adhering to constantly changing internal and external compliance rules and regulations.

FROM COMPLEXITY TO SIMPLICITY

Enable efficient data access request processes that provide responses to your people in real time.